"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAIKU ASIAN 8 INC
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Asian Test-Prep Centers Offer Parents Exactly What They Want: ‘Results’
By ALICE YIN - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Like the “cram schools” of Asia, academies prepare students — many from immigrant families — for everything from A.P. exams to New York’s high school admissions test.
- Ars spends too much time trying to work in Haiku, the BeOS successor
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
After years of alpha, the open-source execution of BeOS is beautiful but buggy.
- New York Attack Turns Focus to Central Asian Militancy
By ANDREW E. KRAMER - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Uzbekistan in particular, where the suspect in the New York terrorist attack is from, has produced a high number of militants.
- Mission Haiku: the Poetry of Mission Statements
By James David Morgan - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Your organization’s mission statement deserves to be elegant, precise, and even poetic because these words embody the reason your nonprofit exists. History has seen few more exacting wordsmiths than the great haiku poets, and nonprofits can learn much from them.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.