Oscar-winning filmmaker Paul Haggis has one question for Hollywood: “We’re people covering for pedophiles, too?”In light of the sexual harassment and assault allegations raining down on the entertainment industry, Haggis places blame on not only those who may have committed sexual harassment or assault, but also on those who have covered for them. Although Harvey Weinstein is the talk of the town, Haggis also considers grown child stars who have, in the past, made accusations elsewhere.“It is not an innocent place and never has been,” the man behind the camera of films like “Crash” and “Million Dollar Baby” told The Guardian.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 28, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2001
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2001 - HAGGIS ENTERPRISES, INC
Around the Web
- Paul Haggis Asks Hollywood ‘We’re People Covering for Pedophiles, Too?’
By Rosemary Rossi, provided by
- Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Rotterdam concert canceled after terror warning, van with gas bottles found
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Europe Edition: Yemen, Rotterdam, Emmanuel Macron: Your Thursday Briefing
By PATRICK BOEHLER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Terrorist Attack at Rotterdam Concert Foiled, Dutch Police Say
By CHRISTOPHER F. SCHUETZE - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
A show in the Netherlands by the band Allah-Las was abandoned on the advice of the authorities in Spain, where assaults killed 15 last week.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Climate Preparedness: Rotterdam Sets Example for Coastal Cities Threatened by Rising Seas
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
While U.S. leaders dither, The Netherlands sees climate change as an opportunity to strengthen urban infrastructure and build more resilient communities.