A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HABIBI SMOKE SHOP INC
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Officer's death intensifies scrutiny of herbal supplement
By MARY ESCH, Associated Press - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Matt Dana was known around the Adirondack Mountain town where he grew up as a promising young police sergeant who worked hard to root out narcotics dealers. So it came as a shock to friends and co-workers when he died suddenly this summer and an autopsy attributed it to an overdose.It wasn't from drugs, but from kratom, an herbal supplement sold online and in convenience stores, gas stations and smoke shops."It was the talk of the town. People were upset it was reported as an overdose," said Paul Maroun, mayor of Tupper Lake in the central Adirondacks 110 miles northwest of Albany. "It's not an illegal drug.
- Shocking footage: California dad left newborn in parking lot, police say - VIDEO: Baby left in smoke shop parking lot
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- In a Thriving City, SoHo’s Soaring Rents Keep Storefronts Empty
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
One of the city’s prime shopping districts is a victim of its own success, as retailers can’t afford the rents and landlords can’t afford to lower them.