A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HABIB CROWN FRIED CHICKEN INC.
2013 - HABIB CROWN FRIED CHICHEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Best Fried Chicken Recipes From Cultures Around The World
By Zachary Johnston - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
These global recipes are tasty AF. It's time you seek them out to broaden your fried chicken horizons.
- Firefighter axed for telling black woman to ‘stop eating fried chicken’
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Officials in Rhode Island say a city firefighter has been fired for saying an elderly black woman should “stop eating fried chicken” when he responded to a call for medical aid. Providence Public Safety Commissioner Steven Pare says Andre Ferro was terminated Tuesday by the city’s Fire Department Trial Board. The board...
- This Is What A $100 Order Of Chicken And Waffles Looks Like
By Mark Shrayber - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
It's on the menu at Yardbird Southern Kitchen in Las Vegas for #NationalFriedChickenDay, and it's so so worth the price.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Grab Your Picnic Baskets: The Party’s Moving Outside
By TEJAL RAO - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Experienced outdoor diners say planning is crucial: scouting a spot, bringing the right extras and finding a spot on the menu for fried chicken.