The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - H Y M TRADING INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- Jaguars looking for best way to incorporate Leonard Fournette's touches
Monday Oct 2, 2017
Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette did not get a touch during a key sequence in Sunday's OT loss to the Jets.
- Reformer slams mayor's appointment of 'career bureaucrat'
By Erik Engquist - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Newspapers generally do not publish long statements verbatim, so communications specialists typically keep them under 30 words to help ensure the ones most important to the speaker get into the...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Five Teams Snag All Available Players in First Round of NLL Draft
By mschneider - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.