Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - H&H FISHING CHARTERS, LLC
Around the Web
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Floating Tar, Dead Fish: Oil Spill Threatens Greek Beaches
By ILIANA MAGRA - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The Agia Zoni II tanker sank on Sunday while anchored off Salamis Island, near Greece’s main port of Piraeus.
- Washington State Begs Anglers To Go Fishing, Help Clean Up Farmed Salmon Spill
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
When you hear about a “spill” in a waterway, you might picture waste products or some kind of noxious liquid. In Washington state, though, the state is asking for the public’s help in cleaning up a massive and very problematic spill of live salmon from an aquaculture farm north of Seattle. The Great Salmon Escape CaperThe company behind the …
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.