Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - H2A, HOOVER-HAWLEY ASSOCIATES INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.