Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - H2 NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
- Crowded TV Marketplace Gets Ready for Three Tech Giants
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The arrival of Apple, Facebook and Google means that the hypercompetitive world of scripted TV is going to become even more ferocious.
- SAP on Google Cloud Platform—new certifications and more
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- Viacom Signs Tyler Perry, a Blow to Oprah Winfrey’s Network
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Mr. Perry has agreed to produce TV series for BET and other Viacom networks; Paramount Pictures will have “first-look” rights on feature film ideas.