“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GYPSY'S CORNER PHOTOGRAPHY LLC
Around the Web
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly
By J.J. Cooper - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
At home in Lancaster, Brendan Rodgers hit .495/.522/.883.
The post Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Arlene Gottfried, Photographer Who Found the Extraordinary in the Ordinary, Dies at 66
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
She roamed the streets of New York, camera in hand, finding opportunity at every corner.
- Lancaster Failure Fueled Lance McCullers’ Rise
By Kyle Glaser - Friday Oct 27, 2017