The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GV BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Solution to NYC’s commuter hell could ruin real estate developers
By John Crudele - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Commuters coming into New York City from the north, south, east and west are irate. The Long Island Railroad, New Jersey Transit, Amtrak and Metro North — not to mention the New York City subway, which moves 5.7 million people every weekday — have all been plagued by dramatic breakdowns and crashes over the past...
- Stellar Labs Raises $26.3 Million Series A Funding
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Silicon Valley technology company Stellar Labs, Inc. ("Stellar") has raised $26.3 million in Series A equity financing from Global Jet Capital (a leading provider of corporate aircraft financing solutions capitalized by The Carlyle Group,...
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Helix Energy Solutions Exploring Strategic Alternatives
Monday Oct 9, 2017
Offshore energy company Helix Energy Solutions Group is exploring strategic alternatives.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.