A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GUYANA-AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- RNC chief of staff resigns to join US Chamber of Commerce
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- ‘Army’ of Lobbyists Hits Capitol Hill to Defend Nafta
By ANA SWANSON - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
More than 100 business and industry leaders lobbied senators on Tuesday in an effort to preserve Nafta.
- 9 Chamber of Commerce Software Solutions That Save Time and Money
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
If you want to spend more time building local businesses up and less time managing the administrative work of your Chamber, Chamber of Commerce software may be for you — here's everything you need to know about Chamber of Commerce software, along with 9 options and how to evaluate between them.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on Nafta Suggests Pact’s Demise Is Imminent
By ANA SWANSON - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The president has long talked about scrapping Nafta. Even skeptics are starting to believe him.