Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is set to enter his third season as a Net, and the way Kenny Atkinson gushed about him on Tuesday the small forward could be in for a big year. “He’s in a nice place right now,” Atkinson said. “I’ve really been kind of thrilled with his performance and that’s from the first...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GUSH CLOTHING INC.
Around the Web
- Nets expecting a breakout from Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
By Greg Joyce - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- The Way We Shop Now: You’ll Wear What They Tell You to Wear
By EMILY GOULD and RUMAAN ALAM - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Subscription clothing services should make you feel great. Shouldn’t they? The authors Emily Gould and Rumaan Alam investigate.
- Amazon Wants to Judge Your Style, So We Judged Amazon
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Look uses AI and a camera to evaluate which clothes look best on you. Geoffrey A. Fowler called the fashion police.