The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5530 MYRTLE AVE
RIDGEWOOD, NEW YORK, 11385
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GURU NANAK FAST FOOD INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- Chipotle's Shares Fall as Sales Come Up Short
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.’s earnings and sales came up short in the most recent quarter as the fast-casual chain coped with a tepid response to new menu offerings and another food-safety scare.
- Common Sense: As a Guru, Ayn Rand May Have Limits. Ask Travis Kalanick.
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
For all the influence of the Objectivist principles set forth in “The Fountainhead” and other works, some prominent followers have run into trouble.
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.