Twitter is ablaze after the New York Times posted an ad for a yearlong travel journalist position.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - GUILDERLAND TRAVEL BASEBALL, INC.
Around the Web
- People Are Applying For This NYTimes Travel Writing Gig In Droves (And You Should Too!)
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- The analysts were wrong — about sports and business
By Jonathon Trugman - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
The Mets are out, the Yankees are in. While historically this has been the most common scenario in NY’s autumn baseball, this year it’s a huge surprise. This wasn’t how this year’s New York baseball season was supposed to shape up. All the analysts were wrong. And the analysts have gotten the football season wrong...
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."