Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10010
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GUARANTEED RENT PAYMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- New York City Approves Rent Increases for Regulated Apartments
By KHORRI ATKINSON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Rent Guidelines Board voted Tuesday to allow a raise of 1.25 percent on one-year leases and 2 percent on two-year leases of rent-regulated apartments.
- “Going Nomad” to Avoid Summer Rent Spikes
By JACLYN PEISER - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Because New York rents are higher during the summer, some people find ways to avoid signing a lease until the weather and rents cool.