A gruesome crime in Guyana has threatened a tightly knit immigrant community in Queens, pitting Hindu against Muslim, rich against poor, and cousin against cousin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
85-05 101 STREET
RICHMOND HILL, NEW YORK, 11418
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GTB IMMIGRATION SERVICES INC
Around the Web
- Power, Corruption and Murder Roil Little Guyana
By LIZ ROBBINS - Friday Oct 20, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Immigrant Shielded From Deportation by Philadelphia Church Walks Free
By LAURIE GOODSTEIN - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The resolution of Javier Flores Garcia’s case is a small victory for the sanctuary movement, which offers potential deportees refuge in houses of worship.
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.