John Catsimatidis is still carrying a torch for rival grocer Fairway Market, The Post has learned. Catsimatidis, who owns Gristedes supermarkets, has had recent informal discussions with Fairway owner GSO Capital Partners about buying the embattled chain, he told The Post. The 69-year-old exec cautioned that any type of deal is not “imminent.” “We put...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GSO OASIS CREDIT PARTNERS LP
Around the Web
- Catsimatidis considers buying embattled rival grocery chain
By Lisa Fickenscher - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- The new Amazon Oasis is big and waterproof, but it doesn't feel like progress
By Lance Ulanoff - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- Plains All American Pipeline to Cut $1.4 Billion in Debt
Friday Aug 25, 2017
Oil- and gas-pipeline operator Plains All American Pipeline LP plans to cut some $1.4 billion in debt, sell assets and reduce payments to its general partner in a bid to turnaround the business.
- CFO at 29? Kraft Heinz Move Spotlights a Pattern at Investor 3G
Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Appoint young executives, groom them to your liking—and save some money while you’re at it. That seems to be Brazilian private-equity firm 3G Capital Partners LP’s playbook for the companies it controls.
- Brookfield Property Makes $14.8 Billion Offer to Acquire Rest of GGP
Monday Nov 13, 2017
Brookfield Property Partners LP has made a $14.8 billion offer to acquire the shares of mall owner GGP Inc. that it doesn’t already own, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.