A spate of paid addresses, with fees that have hit $400,000, provide an indication of how Mr. Obama is navigating moneymaking opportunities.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GSO CACTUS CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES FUND LP
Around the Web
- A Piece of Obama’s Post-Presidential Life: Sandwiches and Speeches
By KATE KELLY - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Tax Deadline for Hedge Fund Fees Could Offer Fundraising Opportunity
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
A 2008 measure requiring that hedge fund managers repatriate fees earned on offshore interests by the end of this year could provide an incentive to give to charity....
- Harvesting Edible Cactus Pads – How To Pick Cactus Pads To Eat
By Bonnie L. Grant - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Why Nelson Peltz Wants P.&G. to See Him as a ‘Constructivist’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The financier, who dislikes the term “activist,” has made his name by investing in companies using a friendlier approach. But he’s still an activist.
- Sallie Krawcheck’s Ellevest just landed a big new round of Series C funding
By Connie Loizos - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Ellevest, a nearly three-year-old, New York-based digital investment platform built for women and led by former Wall Street titan Sallie Krawcheck, has raised $34.6 million in fresh funding.The round — which was led by Rethink Impact, and includes participation from PSP Growth, Salesforce Ventures, CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund, LH Holdings, SK Impact Fund, Morningstar, Khosla… Read More
- Eagles win on record-long field goal as time expires
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Several observations from the Eagles' game against the Giants on Sunday.