NEW YORK (AP) — Late-night legend David Letterman will be among the guests when "Jimmy Kimmel Live" returns to Brooklyn, New York, for a weeklong visit.ABC says other guests slated for the week of Oct. 16 include Billy Joel, Tracy Morgan, Amy Schumer and Howard Stern.Paul Shaffer, longtime bandleader on CBS' bygone "Late Show with David Letterman," will sit in each night with Kimmel's houseband, Cleto and The Cletones."Jimmy Kimmel Live: Back in Brooklyn" will tape before a live audience at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, where it has originated on two previous visits from its Hollywood home base.The show airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on ABC.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRUPO NEW LEGEND CORPORATION
Around the Web
- David Letterman among Jimmy Kimmel's guests during NY visit
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- ‘The Polybius Conspiracy’ Explores The Reality Behind One Of Gaming’s Darkest Urban Legends
By Dan Seitz - Monday Oct 9, 2017
A new podcast explores gaming's most disturbing urban legend, one that turns out to be partially real.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Country legend Glen Campbell dies after battle with Alzheimer’s
By David K. Li - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Campbell announced in 2011 that he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.