New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GRUNT WORKERS ALLIANCE DEVELOPMENT, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Pendula Information – Tips On How To Grow A Weeping White Pine Tree
By Teo Spangler - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- The New Corporate Recruitment Pool: Workers in Dead-End Jobs
Sunday Sep 10, 2017
In a tight labor market, companies are looking to set up in cities with large numbers of the underemployed. In response, cities and economic-development agencies are touting this metric as a tool to lure employers.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Another City Comes Out for Converting Local Businesses into Worker Cooperatives
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
In Santa Ana, the city council has voted to explore incentivizing the development of worker cooperatives especially as some small businesses opt to close. This, they say, would spread and circulate the wealth locally.