A former Minnesota beauty pageant queen has been convicted for switching the price tags on clothing she bought from Macy’s. Jennifer Kline, a former Mrs. Minnesota — and later, Mrs. America — was convicted Tuesday of felony theft by swindle for creating an elaborate scheme that included conducting fraudulent returns. State law allows for Kline’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GROWTH AND BEAUTY BY JENNIFER THOMAS, INC.
Around the Web
- Ex-beauty queen convicted of elaborate Macy’s theft scheme
By Fox News - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- NOT A GOOD LOOK Ex-beauty queen facing drug-smuggling charges
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- BEAUTY QUEEN BUSTED Ex-Mrs. America convicted of stealing from Macy's
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- A Visit to Italian Villages That Inspired the Term ‘Riviera’
By ERIC LIPTON - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Liguria is a place of unvarnished beauty, where the draw is the simplicity of its timeless way of life.
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.