The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GROVEL & KAPALAA SECOND HANDED CORP
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- Meredith Corp. To Debut New Video Programs
Monday Sep 25, 2017
Meredith Corp. unveiled a new slate of video programming and editorial initiatives to more than 250 advertisers and marketers at its second annual BrandFront presentation.
- The Bronx makes pitch for Amazon’s new headquarters
By Carl Campanile - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The Bronx is no longer burning — instead it’s yearning . . . for more jobs. More than two dozen elected officials from across the borough have sent a joint letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos urging him to locate the e-commerce giant’s second national headquarters in The Bronx. “The Bronx offers more advantages to...