Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GROUPS MERCHANTS USA INC.
Around the Web
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Holly Bobo trial: Zach Adams sentenced to life without parole
By USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee - By USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
The state has agreed to sentence Zach Adams to life without parole plus 50 years in the death, rape and abduction of Holly Bobo.
- What Is Blue Holly – Tips On Growing Meserve Blue Hollies
By Teo Spangler - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- JPMorgan Chase to Buy WePay; Venmo Adds Merchant Payments
By Bernadette Tansey - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Banks and financial technology companies are scrambling for territory in the online payments arena, as they compete to offer the safest and most convenient digital transaction mechanisms for both consumers and merchants. This week, JPMorgan Chase announced an agreement to acquire WePay, a Redwood City, CA-based company that helps software makers build a payment function […]