Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GRIP ENTERTAINMENT LLC
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- ‘House of Cards’ star tackles ‘true cost of war’ in gripping miniseries
By Michael Starr - Monday Nov 6, 2017
National Geographic’s new miniseries “The Long Road Home” shines an empathetic, often harrowing spotlight on the soldiers and their families back home forever impacted by “Black Sunday” — April 4, 2004. On that day, US ground forces in Iraq were ambushed by Iraqi insurgents in Sadr City, Baghdad. The attack killed eight Americans and severely...
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.