CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GRID ALTERNATIVES TRI-STATE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Utility Helps Wean Vermonters From the Electric Grid
By DIANE CARDWELL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Green Mountain Power is trying to turn homes, neighborhoods and towns into virtual power plants, driven by economics as well as environmental goals.
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...
- What Happens to Solar Power in an Eclipse? We’ll Find Out Monday
By BRAD PLUMER - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Grid operators will scramble when solar panels go dark — a rare trial run for a future in which the nation will be more reliant on renewable energy.
- Does this leaked image show the new 'The Town' alternate Warriors jersey?
By Katie Dowd - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
At long last, the Warriors may be unveiling an Oakland tribute jersey.
- First Words: Why the Far Right Wants to Be the New ‘Alternative’ Culture
By JOHN HERRMAN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The hard-right fringe is billing itself as today’s “punk rock” counterculture — even as it gleefully seizes power and influence over the mainstream.