Groundbreaking comedian and civil rights activist Dick Gregory died late Saturday in a Washington, D.C. hospital. He was 84. His son, Christian, told the Associated Press that his father had suffered a severe bacterial infection; he is survived by his wife Lillian and 10 children. Gregory broke racial barriers in the 1960s as one of...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1992 - GREGORY C. CHOTKOWSKI, D.M.D., P.C.
Around the Web
- Comedian and civil rights activist Dick Gregory dead at 84
By Laura Italiano - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- Weinstein's company will change name following his firing
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The Weinstein Co. will change its name following the firing of co-founder Harvey Weinstein over sexual harassment allegations, a studio insider said Monday.The insider, who was not authorized to...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.