Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREENWOOD TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
- Carla Gugino And Bruce Greenwood On The Taxing Process Behind Making ‘Gerald’s Game’
By Christian Long - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The stars of the Stephen King adaptation used the exhausting process to help make a better movie
- Baldwin's sexy photo shoot
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Baldwin stands by her faith
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017