The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREENPOINT AVENUE TRUCK RENTALS INC.
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.