Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GREENE TREE DEVELOPMENTS LLC
Around the Web
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- What Is A Green Ash – How To Grow A Green Ash Tree
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Crabapple Trees For Landscapes: A Guide To Common Crabapple Varieties
By Mary H. Dyer - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- The Lush Billion-Tree Spectacle of China's Great Green Wall
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Ian Teh documents China's massive fight against desertification.
- Walden Monterey offers high-end communal living on 600 acres
By Anna Marie Erwert - Monday Sep 25, 2017
This is the year Henry David Thoreau would have turned 200 years old, should he have lived so long. His legacy, of course, lives on in the heart of any fan of early American literature, and, now, apparently, in a new luxury housing development on the Monterey Peninsula. Walden Monterey is a 600-acre, tree-covered hillside property