Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
458 CARLLS PATH
DEER PARK, NEW YORK, 11729
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREEN UP SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- National Park Service Wants To Charge Up To $70 To Visit Grand Canyon & Other Popular Parks
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Most national parks are free to enjoy, but some of the most popular destinations overseen by the National Park Service charge entrance fees of around $25 to $30 for a full vehicle. Today, the Trump administration announced a proposal to more than double some of those fees for visitors during peak seasons. The White House contends that these increased fees …