Buyers can customize the floorplan in the 9,710-square-foot apartment, which occupies the building’s green, copper-clad peak
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GREEN SQUARE BUILDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- Live Atop the Iconic Woolworth Building for $110 Million
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Two-bedroom unit in Russian Hill’s Summit building open Sunday
Saturday Sep 23, 2017
This 18th floor unit in the Summit building offers floor-to-ceiling windows framing views of Alcatraz, the Marin Headlands and San Francisco Bay. Building amenities include a parking garage, a doorman and a concierge. Listing agent: Betty Brachman, Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty, (415) 296-2215, betty.brachman@ sothebyshomes.com. 999 Green St., Unit 1801, $2.1 million. Beds: 2 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,410 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m., Sunday.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.