For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1131 CONEY ISLAND AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11230
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREEN RIDE TRANSPORT INC
Around the Web
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.