Chile is advancing in its goals for reliance on renewable energy, with South America’s first geothermal plant and a constellation of solar and wind farms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GREEN ENERGY POWER, LLC
Around the Web
- Generating Green Energy in a Chilean Desert
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Germany’s Shift to Green Power Stalls, Despite Huge Investments
By STANLEY REED - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The country has spent about $222 billion on renewable energy subsidies, often from higher electricity bills. But emissions are stuck at roughly 2009 levels.
- It’s always windy somewhere: Balancing renewable energy in Europe
By John Timmer - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Harnessing wind in the Balkans and Scandinavia would get Europe consistent power.
- Utility Helps Wean Vermonters From the Electric Grid
By DIANE CARDWELL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Green Mountain Power is trying to turn homes, neighborhoods and towns into virtual power plants, driven by economics as well as environmental goals.
- Others Push Clean Energy, But Trump's Climate Panel Focuses on Fossil Fuel
By James Rainey and Ali Vitali - Monday Nov 6, 2017
As a U.N. climate meeting begins, the Trump administration will promote coal, natural gas and nuclear power — all while other Americans support green energy.
- Why Bill Joy Is Investing in Solid-State Batteries
By Steven Levy - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Bill Joy, the green-tech guru who co-founded Sun Microsystems, is backing an energy storage breakthrough that could power the future.