For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GREATNESS SUMMER CAMP LLC
Around the Web
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.