Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREATER BINGHAMTON CAB COMPANY INC
Around the Web
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- N.Y. man raped, smothered 11-year-old girl
By (Binghamton, N.Y.) Press & Sun Bulletin - By (Binghamton, N.Y.) Press & Sun Bulletin - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
District Attorney Joseph McBride said an autopsy determined the caused of death of Jacelyn O'Connor as asphyxiation "due to smothering."
- Hughes Helps Move Rumble Ponies Out Of The Past
By Josh Norris - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.