Chinese auto maker Great Wall Motor said it is interested in acquiring Jeep, the profitable U.S. sport-utility vehicle maker owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREAT WALL EXPRESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Great Wall Expresses Interest in Fiat Chrysler's Jeep
Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Chinese Rival's Success With Volvo Sets Path for Great Wall's Pursuit of Jeep
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The successful 2010 acquisition of Volvo by Geely, a then-little-known Chinese auto company, has helped fuel the ambitions of Great Wall, which has expressed interest in buying Jeep from Fiat Chrysler.
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
By MELISSA EDDY and MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new law will impose fines on companies like Facebook and Twitter if they fail to swiftly remove illegal or hateful content on their platforms.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.