Bombardier Inc.’s share price fell Wednesday after two rivals said Tuesday they’d merge their train operations and the U.S. announced a harsh tariff.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREAT WALL 627 INC.
Around the Web
- Bombardier's Shares Fall After Twin Jolts of Bad News
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Chinese Rival's Success With Volvo Sets Path for Great Wall's Pursuit of Jeep
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The successful 2010 acquisition of Volvo by Geely, a then-little-known Chinese auto company, has helped fuel the ambitions of Great Wall, which has expressed interest in buying Jeep from Fiat Chrysler.
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Snap Stumbles Through Another Disappointing Quarter
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The company did little to ease concerns about its future, posting financial results that missed Wall Street expectations.