Retailer Meijer Inc said it was recalling packaged vegetables in six U.S. states due to possible contamination from Listeria monocytogenes bacteria, which can cause fatal food poisoning in young children, pregnant women and elderly or frail people.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREAT NECK HEALTHY FOOD PACKAGING INC.
Around the Web
- Listeria risk prompts Meijer to recall produce in 6 states
Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- 'Healthy' foods not so healthy
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Nestlé Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food Top of the Menu
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Nestlé has bought a minority investment in Freshly, a subscription meals startup, as it struggles with slow-growing demand for its packaged offerings.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Post Strays From Cereal Aisle, Picks Up Bob Evans Packaged Foods For $1.5B
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
When it comes to breakfast, Post wants to serve up more than cereal: The company says it’s paying $1.5 B for the Bob Evans packaged food business, so it can have a “presence in breakfast sausage.”Along with sausage, Bob Evans Farms — which also includes the Owens, Country Creek, and Pineland Farms brands — sells things like potato, pasta, …