Rising exports and falling imports shrank the trade deficit in goods and services to the lowest level in nearly a year, Commerce Department data showed Thursday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREAT AMERICA GOODS IMPORT EXPORT, INC.
Around the Web
- United States Trade Deficit Shrinks in August as Exports Rise
By ANA SWANSON - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Post-Brexit Trade Rules as Murky as Ever for U.K.
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
New British proposals over ‘frictionless trade’ in goods leaves both exporters and importers in a quandary.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Mexico Runs Up $2.73 Billion August Trade Deficit
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Mexican registered a wider-than-expected $2.73 billion trade deficit in August as imports of petroleum and other goods outpaced gains in factory exports.