Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GRAY MATTERS TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, LLC
Around the Web
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
- $10 Billion Robo-Adviser Betterment Flourishes as Chief Learns to Let Go
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Betterment LLC Chief Executive Jon Stein wants to use technology and automation to make investment advice and financial services broadly accessible while lowering the cost and removing compensation conflicts.
- A Baltimore Police Van Driver Has Been Cleared On All Charges In Freddie Gray’s Death
By emmieodea - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
It remains to be seen if the other police officers involved in Gray's death will fare as well in their administrative trials.
- Gray Matter: Why Are Millennials Wary of Freedom?
By CLAY ROUTLEDGE - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Fear and anxiety have pushed young people into a defensive posture.
- When Streaming Services Put Their Interests First
Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Analysis: Does it matter if Spotify and Netflix push music and movies that they created?
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.