Graphene handles the issues that come with an electrode's lithium moving elsewhere.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAPHENE 3D LAB INC.
Around the Web
- Lithium/graphene “foil” makes for a great battery electrode
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- A future for light-powered wireless connectivity, thanks to graphene
By Chris Lee - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Plasmons, propagating on graphene, slow and speed up on demand.
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
- Facebook's Head of Research Lab Is Resigning
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Regina Dugan, the head of Facebook Inc.’s cutting-edge hardware lab, Building 8, is stepping down after a year and a half.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.