The June grants will support health, education, social services, arts and culture, and environmental organizations in New York City....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRANT SBC CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Community Trust Awards $12.3 Million in June Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Trump’s overseas corporate tax plan is spot on
By John Crudele - Monday Aug 28, 2017
The Trump administration is doing the right thing in considering a plan to allow corporations to bring back — “repatriate,” it is called — some $2.6 trillion in corporate profits that were earned overseas and left there because the companies didn’t want to pay US taxes. I advocated this repatriation a long, long time before...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.