Ms. Brown, who plays the mysterious young psychic Eleven on “Stranger Things,” discusses the first Emmy nomination of her career.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 02, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2004
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2004 - GRANDMA MILLIE'S PIZZA, INC.
Around the Web
- Emmy Awards 2017: Millie Bobby Brown on Her Nomination for ‘Stranger Things’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Pizza Is Partisan, and Advertisers Are Still Adjusting
By SAPNA MAHESHWARI - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
With the country so divided on so many issues, companies are increasingly finding themselves in the middle of controversies. They’re realizing it may be the new normal.
- ‘Stranger Things’ Returns, More Familiar but Still Fun
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Did last year’s surprise nostalgia phenomenon need a sequel? Not really, but we’ll take it anyway.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Pizza Wars: Why Domino's could pass Pizza Hut as industry leader
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Girl fatally shoots herself digging for candy in grandma’s purse
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
A four-year-old Florida girl accidentally killed herself when she reached into her grandma’s purse for some candy — and grabbed a loaded gun instead, a report said. Yanelly Zoller mistakenly shot herself in the chest on Sept. 14, and will be laid to rest Thursday, her father told the Tampa Bay Times. “She just wanted...