NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GRAND ESCAPE, LLC
Around the Web
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Ship traffic, July 7
By San Francisco Marine Exchange - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Ship traffic Due to arrive today SHIP FROM PORT CAP Pasley Los Angeles OAK Grand Princess Victoria, B.C. SFO Due to depart today SHIP TO PORT APL Esplanade Kaohsiung, Taiwan OAK Atlantic Rainbow Port Unknown SCK CAP Corrientes Long Beach OAK Capitola Long Beach SFO Grand Princess Ketchikan, Alaska SFO Harvest Leader Irago, Japan RCH Ital Usodimare Taipei OAK Mol Maneuver Tokyo OAK MSC Lauren Busan, South Korea OAK NYK Argus Shanghai OAK Ultra Esterhazy Port Unknown SFO Source: S.F. Marine Exchange
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.