Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GRAND CENTRAL COFFEE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Woman heads to jail for spiking supervisor’s coffee
By Associated Press - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
MARSHFIELD, Wis. — A central Wisconsin woman has been sentenced to nine months in jail for spiking her supervisor’s coffee with anti-anxiety medication, eye drops and other substances. Fifty-six-year-old Karen Zenner, of Spencer, told investigators she spiked the coffee in hopes her boss would forget about the $2,000 he loaned her. Zenner pleaded guilty to...
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Vincent La Selva, Dauntless Founder of New York Grand Opera, Dies at 88
By SAM ROBERTS - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Mr. La Selva’s loftily named troupe, though intended as a people’s opera company, brought masterworks to Carnegie Hall as well as Central Park.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.