The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND CENTRAL ATELIER, INC.
Around the Web
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- New York Attack Turns Focus to Central Asian Militancy
By ANDREW E. KRAMER - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Uzbekistan in particular, where the suspect in the New York terrorist attack is from, has produced a high number of militants.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Vincent La Selva, Dauntless Founder of New York Grand Opera, Dies at 88
By SAM ROBERTS - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Mr. La Selva’s loftily named troupe, though intended as a people’s opera company, brought masterworks to Carnegie Hall as well as Central Park.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”