NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRAND CANYON DINER CORP.
Around the Web
- Search continues in Grand Canyon for missing hiker
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Body of missing mom found in Grand Canyon National Park
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, Ariz. — Searchers in the Grand Canyon National Park have found a body believed to be a Texas woman who went missing after she hiked into the canyon with two children who were found safe, officials said Thursday. The cause of death of Sarah Beadle, 38, was not immediately known but...
- Creationist sues national parks, now gets to take rocks from Grand Canyon
By Scott K. Johnson - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Park Service relented despite initial rejection based on geologists' reviews.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Christian geologist wins battle to study Grand Canyon rocks
By Katie Flaherty - Friday Jul 7, 2017
An Australian geologist and Christian creationist has prevailed in his battle to study rocks from the Grand Canyon as part of an effort to prove that the biblical Great Flood was real. The National Park Service approved Andrew Snelling’s project last week after he agreed to drop a lawsuit against the US Department of Interior...