A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2009
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2009 - GRAND AVENUE B. CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- A Grand Bipartisan Bargain on Tax Reform
Sunday Sep 24, 2017
A levy on carbon would satisfy Democrats, while Republicans would get far lower corporate rates.
- Dell Bets $1 Billion on 'Internet of Things'
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Dell is joining the crowded field of companies wagering big money on the so-called Internet of Things, as the computing giant looks for new avenues of growth amid a shift in corporate spending to the cloud.