In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GRACE JAMES REAL PROPERTY LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Protesters Boo James Comey At A Historically Black University Over His Views On ‘The Ferguson Effect’
By emmieodea - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Howard University Students drowned out James Comey's remarks over his belief in the so-called 'Ferguson Effect.'
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- James Comey Will Deliver Howard University’s Convocation Address And Several Lectures On Public Policy
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Former FBI Director James Comey, who was controversially fired by Donald Trump, will serve as a part-time lecturer at Howard University.
- Owning a Bay Area beachfront home is possible, if you have a couple million to spend
By Emily Landes - Monday Aug 14, 2017
As we come to the end of our so-called summer, people are packing up in droves to fit in one last beach vacation before the season ends. But what if every day was a beach vacation? With waterfront properties pulling a hefty premium, especially in the already pricey Bay Area, we admit that buying a