Funded as part of the more than $1 billion pledged for ocean science, conservation, and management last year, the Seafood Alliance for Legality and Traceability (SALT) will promote legal and sustainable fisheries through improved transparency in seafood supply chains....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2246 EAST 15TH STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11229
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INC.
Around the Web
- Alliance Launched to Tackle Illegal Fishing by Improving Supply Chains
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
- CCleaner Malware Shows Software's Serious Supply-Chain Security Problem
By Andy Greenberg - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Hackers have targeted software's supply chain in three high profile attacks discovered over the summer.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.